Parliament to again consider stake in Centerra's Gatsuurt

Source: Montsame

Parliament will consider a 34 percent stake in Centerra Gold Inc.'s Gatsuurt gold project. Centerra Gold, which also operates the Boroo gold mine, would take the remaining 66 percent shareholding in the mine, according to a plan approved by the Cabinet Secretariat at a 5 June irregular meeting. Law makers failed to come to an agreement on the size of their stake in this year's fall session.